The board has voted and decided to go with Jason’s Services for snow removal for the 2015/2016 season. We are working with Nick who can be reached at 248-812-9384. They have a fleet for four trucks and will be using two of them on our sub when they come through which we believe will allow them to have everything plowed in a timely and efficient manner. They also seemed to have the most competitive price for a business of their size and caliber.
- Discounted rate is $175 for Straights (Capped at 15 Pushes)
- $220 For A Straight + Circle (Capped at 15 Pushes)
- Shoveling Starts at $65/ Per Season For Both Walks
- The capped price covers both of us. After 15 pushes you can buy another 15 pushes for $175 OR pay per push (Usually like $20) On an Average season we plow about 12 time (+-)
- Never have we gone over (Not even last year), But It covers us for the one year when we have to plow “35 times.” Other companies just stop showing up.. We’ll be there!
All tree branches that hang over the road must be trimmed up to a reasonable height so that the snow plow trucks can plow as close to the edge of the road as possible. They will not plow under a tree that will scratch the trucks. We recommend at least trimming your trees 8 feet up or higher.